What is Dubli?
Dubli claims to be the the world’s largest e-commerce direct selling company.
The idea behind it is that it creates a group of retailers in one large online shopping mall, and in return for the increased traffic that that should bring them, the retailers give %discounts to the customers.
In order to get there discounts, customers can join on three levels:
- Free – Discounts range from 0.2% to around 6.5%
- Premium – $4.95/month. Discounts are slightly more
- VIP – $99/year. Discounts range from 0.9% to 15%*
They claim that some discounts are up to 70%, but the highest one I found was 24% and that was for a motor bike! Most tend to be around 6-9%.
So far so good?
You probably think that sounds quite good.
Well, let’s see.
What they don’t say is that you are not able to withdraw any cashback, which is held on their site, until you have accumulated at least $25.
The cashback is only paid to you when the retailers have given it to Dubli, and this can take quite a time, if it happens at all. And if Dubli should decide not to pay you, as happened to some members, then there is nothing you can do to get that money back. I have heard of one member who was owed over $K1 and Dubli refused to pay it!
Dubli Affiliate Network
1st level Cost – around $599 plus $99/month.
In order to be an affiliate at all, you are required to buy a position as Team Member.
At that point you are asked to find at least three other team members to join at the same price, which you certainly need to do if you are to begin to get your money back. You get a 5% bonus on their joining fee.
2nd level Cost – around $2000 plus $99/month
When you have got three team members, you become a Team Leader.
You could also buy yourself into this position at the start, at the price shown above, when you will become a TLA. You will almost certainly find that the person who recruited you will strongly encourage you to start at this level in order to get their larger bonus!
You do not have to pay the $99/month if you have 20 or more customers at the top VIP level each paying $99/month.
When you have recruited three members who also become Team Leaders, then you progress to the next level, with a $15% bonus, and so it goes on. At these levels you also get paid for everyone who joins below you.
So your whole business is founded on finding more and more members, and if you don’t want to bother with finding customers then you pay the $99/month.
Is this MLM? Of course it is.
The people at the top are entirely dependent on the people below them
growing their businesses. If no-one recruits members, no one gets paid.
Is this Pyramid Selling? What do you think?
Well, who gets the most?
And where does that money come from?
- If you are asked for any money, let alone a large amount like this, in order to become an affiliate, be very careful! There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of affiliate programs online that you can join at absolutely NO cost at all.
- If the selling of products appears to be less important than recruiting people below you, steer clear.True Affiliate marketing puts all the emphasis on products. You may get a small extra commission for referring people, but that is not a reason to join them.
- If you are expected to pay to join a cashback site, there is no need to do so. There are many cashback sites which you can join for free.
- Be very careful who you trust when someone comments an “opportunity ” to you. Sadly, very often the people we trust turn out be be just looking out for themselves, and really don’t care about you so long as they get their commission from your investment!
Always check online for independent reviews about anything that you are considering joining. Those written by the company will never give you any information that is detrimental to them.
Would I recommend Dubli?
You have probably guessed the answer to that question!
I have personally spoken with a number of people who were persuaded to become an affiliate by someone they thought they could trust, and who have ended up losing over $2000, never making a penny!
So in my opinion, Dubli can only be described as a big fat
Of course, this is just my opinion based on my personal experience, and I would beg you to do your own due diligence and make up your own mind about it. All I can say is that is is extremely inadvisable to join any business without thoroughly doing your own research first.
I do hope that this will help you to avoid getting caught by any scam.
If you would like to learn how to start an online business the right way in a scam-free zone click here.
Please leave me your comments or opinions in the box below, and I will reply to you as soon as I can.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.