What Is Online Or Affiliate Marketing?
What is Online or Affiliate Marketing is a question frequently asked by people seeking to start an Online business. Is it actually possible to do Affiliate Marketing offline?
Well of course it is, but when you consider the enormous potential of Online marketing as opposed to local marketing, then you will soon realise that it is preferable to concentrate on Online Marketing.
Is it necessary to be an Affiliate in order to do Online Marketing?
Again, of course it is possible, it all depends on what you are marketing. If you have a number of your own products, then there is no need to be an Affiliate of any other company.
But the majority of people who want to start Online Marketing will not have their own store or products. If that is the case there is no doubt that Affiliate Marketing is the best route.
If you are not quite sure what is Online and Affiliate Marketing or what it entails, you can find out about that here:
The information which you will find when you click on the above link is fairly comprehensive, but it does not include information about
High End or Top Tier Affiliate Marketing
So what is Top Tier Affiliate Marketing?
There is a number of companies which offer Top Tier Affiliate Marketing.
What this means, very simply put, is that these companies offer the ability to earn high amounts of commission with every sale!
Which sounds really great, you may think! What could there possibly be not to like. show me how to start Top Tier Affiliate Marketing!!
But Slow Down There!!!
There are several things which you must take into consideration before embarking on Top Tier Affiliate Marketing:
- It is always necessary to “buy yourself in” to these programs! That is not to say that they are invariably a bad thing to get into, but it is not possible without a considerable investment in yourself.
- The amounts of money which you would need for this do vary considerably depending on which company you decide to go with, and on the level you decide to enter the business at.
- So if you have a “shoestring” budget, they are probably not for you.
- But if you do have the money to invest in yourself, then it is possible to earn a good deal of money.
- Always do your “due diligence” – that means doing your own careful checking before you decide to become an Affiliate for any company.
So Would I Recommend Joining A Top Tier Affiliate Program?
Yes, but with the following provisos:
- It is essential that you understand as much as possible about how to go about online marketing.
- Many Top Tier Affiliate programs do provide their own training, the quality of which varies greatly between companies. However this is totally geared towards the marketing of their own products, and usually assumes at least an adequate understanding of Online Marketing.
- Therefore if you are not someone who has a fair degree of this knowledge, it is, as I have previously stated, essential that you obtain this knowledge before committing any money to join a Top Tier Affiliate program.
How Could I Obtain This Knowledge?
There I can definitely help you!
In order to start online marketing, you need to understand about building a website and how to use it. In order to build it properly, you also need to understand how to use WordPress, which is the favoured platform for most affiliate websites.
There are several trainings for this available online, but most of these charge a considerable amount for such training, frequently amounting to $1000s!
But it is not necessary to pay these vast sums to get the training you need, and still will not necessarily provide you with all the information you need.
See my Number 1 Recommendation which will give you all the information you will ever need at a fraction of the prices of those other trainings. You can initially join absolutely free so that you have the chance to look at it and decide if it is what you need. Click here for full details.
My Experience With Top Tier Marketing
I first decided to find out what is Online or Affiliate Marketing a couple of years ago, and jumped in right at the deep end with Top Tier Marketing!
I knew absolutely nothing about it, but I followed through the training which was offered, and I did actually find it very good so far as it went. I just wish that I had first found the training which is available at Wealthy Affiliate, my Number 1 Recommendation (see above)
To see my honest and personal review of My Online Business Education, (MOBE) together with tips to get the most out of it without huge investment, click here.
So How Do You Choose Which Company To Affiliate With?
There are literally thousands of companies who offer Affiliate programs!
Obviously there are the big ones, such as Clickbank, Amazon, and JVZoo. If those don’t appeal to you, then the first thing to do is to google for affiliate programs in your chosen niche.
For example, if your niche is about Sport, then google “Affiliate Sport programs”.
You will still come up with a large number, so again you can narrow them down to the particular sport or sports you are interested in. In this way you should arrive at a Short List!
At that point, it is a good idea to do some research on the programs on your short list.
A few pointers to consider are:
- What is the Affiliate commission?
- Is there a cost to joining?
- Google reviews of the program
- Google customer reviews and satisfaction
- Is there Affiliate Support and Training?
I’m sure you will come up with some more considerations.
What To Do Next
When you have decided which program or programs to join, then of course you will need to apply to them to become an Affiliate.
Bear in mind that some, although not all of the programs will ask you for the name of your Website so that they can check if you would be a good fit for them. If your website is fairly new and has little content on it, then they may turn you down. However there is absolutely no reason why you should not re-apply when your site is a little more mature.
It is probably a good idea to concentrate on just one Affiliate program at a time, and familiarise yourself with the way it works, and start to promote it on your website.
Once you are familiar with it and you are getting some sales, then of course you can try another program. There is no set limit to the number of programs you can join, but of course you need to make sure that you are not overwhelming the visitors to your site with too many offers!
You will learn the right way to do all this in the training which Wealthy Affiliate University, my Number 1 Recommendation, provides. I cannot emphasis too much how invaluable this training is to anyone who is starting up in Online Marketing. Click here to find out more details.
I hope that by now I have helped you to understand a little more about what is Online and Affiliate Marketing.
Of course, if I can be of any more help to you, or if you have any comments or questions, I do hope that you will leave me a comment in the Comment box below. I will do my very best to reply to you as soon as I possibly can.
Once again, many thanks for dropping by, and if you would like to be kept up to date with my future posts, please do leave your email address in the box provided.
Till next time 🙂